Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


A Valentine's Day Present!

Posted: 16 Feb 2012 01:00 AM PST

The past few days have been extra-special, because first it was my birthday, and then Valentine's Day just a few days later. Today I will show you the package I got for Valentine's Day from my very special friend, Skeezix! It came in this fancy box covered in shiny heart stickers.
My Mommeh helped me open the box, since I am Not Allowed to work with knives. Look! A picture of Skeezix! And a heart! Those two things go together like peanutbutterjelly.
Inside was this shiny, beautiful and fancy bag. It looks pretty!
I got distracted playing with the tissue paper. What was in the package, you ask? Come back tomorrow and I will show you!
In the meantime, let's have fun playing with the tissue papers!
If you can't view the video, click here to watch in full size on YouTube!

0 comments:

Post a Comment