How to Train your Cat

How to Train your Cat


Funny Cute Crazy Kitten

Posted: 04 Feb 2012 12:33 AM PST

Update – 1/31/08 5:36pm: Smoke is doing fine now; thank you to the ones that commented. I think I’ll up a video of him walking around with his plastic cone on his head bumping into things…

Edit – 1/30/08 4:48pm: Smoke (the gray one) is in the hospital right now after some complications from a castration yesterday. Apparently he has some bruising and swelling and blood platelet/clotting issues. The last I heard is he should be okay so everyone wish him a get well soon please!

Also, I’m not sure why people think it’s some secret thing about the laser pointer towards the end, but here’s the deal. I didn’t use the laser pointer until 3:00 into the video. I have two cats and if I had been using it during the first 3 minutes, you would definitely see them both. Just like you can see them both when you can actually see the laser pointer. Regardless, it’s just supposed to be a funny video of a funny cat, so quit trying to figure out why he’s so weird and just enjoy it!

Our cat has hallucinations. We only used the laser when you can see it at the end. It wasn’t used at the beginning and the middle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment