My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

I Secretly Love Ugly Cat Sweaters

Posted: 29 Feb 2012 09:02 AM PST

ugly-cat-sweaters01
I secretly love ugly cat sweaters. I even have a folder in my desktop that collects images of ugly cat sweaters. I think they are so much fun and expressive. In cat sweater world, cats seems to always be doing some activities like swimming, playing music and in this case on Summer vacation. I love the story it tells. I wish I have a courage to wear this sweater in daily basis, but I feel like I can not pull this off...maybe I will wear in Christmas.
ugly-cat-sweaters02
This sweater was a generous gift from my dear friend Jackie Jones. She is a regular on Friends of Goma Facebook group. I confessed to everyone that I love ugly cat sweaters there and Jackie found this sweater and send it to me!! Thanks Jackie!
ugly-cat-sweaters03
This cat is on the back side of the sweater. I love that it says "Cat's Summer Vacation". Do you have ugly cat sweater?? Would you share it on Goma's Facebook page?


0 comments:

Post a Comment