Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


A Valentine's Day Present from my Sweetie!

Posted: 17 Feb 2012 01:00 AM PST

Today I will model the beautiful and wonderful Valentine's Day present I got from my special friend: the thoughtful, handsome, smart and muscular Skeezix! My present has two parts (not including the tissue paper and box I got to play with already!). The first part is this sassy and stylish chapeau. "Chapeau" is a fancy way of saying hat. I used that word on account of this hat IS very fancy.
I am a little bit sad because I have a crabby-face in all of my chapeau pictures. I do not now why, because I love my new hat and I was getting lots of treats.
And here is the other part of my present: a beautiful dress. It is a daring animal print, plus sparkles, plus feather trim, plus a decorative bow in the back. What more could a curly cat want?!?
I tried my hardest to model both pieces of the ensemble together, but I do not know if I pulled it off. I am sorry I did not do my very best modeling today, because I love my fabulous presents.
Thank you so much, Skeezix! I think you are the curlycat's meow! XOXOXOXOXOXOX!

0 comments:

Post a Comment