My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Cat VS Robot Bug—VIDEO

Posted: 13 Feb 2012 02:56 PM PST

cat-vs-bug
I saw this almost disturbingly real looking bug called Hexbug Nano at Kiddyland(my favorite store) Tokyo, Japan few months ago. Ever since I was dreaming about buying it for my kids(Goma and Kuma). The first thing you need to know is that Hexbug Nano is a kid's toy, not cat toy and it is battery operated. So any risks being a kid's toy should be considered. I suggest watch your cats closely when you play with it. But I haven't seen any problem so far with my cats.

I had no idea how my cats will react with those bugs but my instinct was right! They were fixated with it!! I first put them in the bathtub but it keep sticking in the water drainage area so, moved on to a box. Goma was very curious but he was bit scared with two buzzing bugs. Kuma was totally after them saying "Die die die bug!!" lol.

I was worry about them swallowing it but they are big enough that they didn't even try to bite it. Later on, I released the bug in to the lid of the Hepper pod and on to the floor...off they go, they were running around everywhere and cats followed. What's fun about this toy is that it's movement is totally unexpected. You never know where it will go next. I think cats naturally attracted with that... When I purchased from Amazon, I also purchased HEXBUG-Compatible Batteries because I heard that battery will run out pretty quickly especially they wanted to play all day!

Haha this was fun! I found Hexbug is on sale at Amazon right now for $6.99(normally $12.99). With this price you can  buy each cat one! Oh and don't forget the battery pack, believe me you will need it.







You ask what is that very hip orange food dish in the video? It is Nom Nom Dish from Hepper Home! It is brand new dish that prevents food from a spill. I don't have to clean around eating area as much every since I use it! That is a big relief! You can find Nom Nom Dish at Hepper Home Website!


0 comments:

Post a Comment