Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Fun with Outtakes!

Posted: 08 Mar 2012 01:00 AM PST

Today I have another roundup of outtakes for you. Even though I am a professional model, I still have lots of outtakes. These are just as they came from the camera, except smaller.

First up, my Hello Kitty bathrobe. I had some trouble with the hood and could not see the treat. I just waved my paw around blindly instead.
Oopsie, you see my stash of modeling treats on the ground here (freeze-dried chicken liver today).
Red Baron hat malfunction....
Red Baron cat malfunction...
This skirt was a little bit too big, so I had trouble wearing it properly.
Too close, too close!
I forgot that I am not supposed to cover my face with my paw when I am modeling. There are a lot of rules to remember about modeling!
Blurry beyond repair!
I hope you enjoyed my outtakes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment