My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Goma Sunbathing

Posted: 19 Mar 2012 05:37 PM PDT

goma-sunbathing01
goma-sunbathing02
goma-sunbathing03
I love this spring weather!! In VT we had 70 degrees weather couple of days now! We opened all the windows in the house and let the refreshing air in. I see squirrels running around and birds singing. Goma and Kuma loves looking out the window watching all kind of activities. Goma is sun spot detective. He will find a little patch of a sun and lay on it. The sun spot in the picture was actually under the table, and it was really small, but Goma wouldn't care. He will lay on it as long as it's there. I love watching him lay on the sun, he looks so relaxed and happy. I can't wait for more dry weather so I can walk him outside!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment