My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Sachie Visits Springvaledolls Cattery

Posted: 20 Mar 2012 09:30 AM PDT

springvaledolls01
I had a privileged to visit one of the premier Ragdoll cattery "Springvaledolls" in Wisconsin! You all know that story, before I met Goma, I was looking for Ragdoll kitten. Then my breeder told me she only has Himalayan kitten at that time and I fall in love with little runt Goma. I love Ragdolls, I think they are angelic, sweet, and playful cats. Look at these babies below!! How can you resist these fluff balls!!
springvaledolls02
Before I visit Cindy, the owner of Springvaledolls. I didn't know what to expect. I never visited a cattery except Goma's breeder Suzette. The Springvaledolls cattery is located in rural area of Brandon, WI. Cindy's house was a beautiful farm house, she was in fact welcomed us with few horses she owned! One of the horse was HUGE, I think his head was bigger than my entire body!! Next Cyndy took us to a room where all the adult cat reside. That's where the first picture came from. I think there was at least 12 cages, each house an adult cat. Few of them were out of the cage roaming around. I just couldn't get enough of each one, they were all eager to be petted, held and kissed!! Such a sweet kitties!! 

Cindy dragged me out of the adult room, and took me to her main house. When I stepped in to the living room I saw probably 5 kittens on a climbing tree looking at us. I think at that moment I died and went to heaven and came back. THEY WERE SUCH A CUTE BABIES, my words couldn't express how gorgeous they were!! Cindy took me to another room and I saw more babies and another room another...my brain was almost not functioning at that point, I was totally kitten overloaded! Cindy kept the whole place very neat and clean, each cats are well groomed and fed. I can tell Cindy takes care each one of them like her babies.
I asked Cindy how she got started breeding Ragdolls. She said she saw cats in someones garage and he was gonna shoot them and lid of them. So Cindy took two kitties gave one for her friend and she took other. Later she finds out they were Ragdolls! I think Cindy was destine to be Ragdoll breeder.

Just about I kissed and hugged each kitten (about 30 of them) it was my time to go... I seriously wanted to work for Cindy for life!! but I left empty handed but full of joy in my heart. I know people was surprised I didn't hide one or two kitten in my bag. I wish I can go back and see the kittens again. Thank you Cindy for making my dream come true!


0 comments:

Post a Comment