My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Cosmopolitan Magazine: Never Trust A Girl List

Posted: 16 Mar 2012 09:55 AM PDT

never-trust-girl
never-trust-girl02
I saw this article Never Trust A Girl list on last month's Cosmopolitan magazine. I was like WHAT A FUDGE!!(sorry my language). I don't know why cat lovers has negative image especially from guys... we are very compassionate, warm and fuzzy people who love cats!! In fact I am proud to say I am crazy cat lady, it is better than being called heartless animal hater. I love cats and I am proud of it and no one has right to judge a girl because she has so many cats! Word.

Goma blog was featured on Petmoz.com today!! Very nice write up! please give paws up on it!!
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment