My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

3 Reasons Why Cat Owners Should Join Costco

Posted: 09 Mar 2012 06:04 PM PST

Costco didn't send me to write this, but I just love Costco. I didn't know why for a while then today it came to me!! This is 3 reasons why I think cat owners should join Costco. 

1. They have a killer seafood section. Yup and they are affordable.
ponyo
This is Ponyo.
2. You can buy Fancy Feast boxed in bulk (36 cans at about .39 cents per can).
If you buy a can from grocery store, you will easily pay 85 cents a can, even the cheapest I can find around is Petmart 48 cents per can with coupons( and they are hard to come by). Luckily Goma only likes classic flavors so Costco one is perfect for him.
fancy-feast

3. Unlimited access to boxes in different size and shape to make cat castles. Your cats will thank you. Goma doesn't go in to any other boxes but Costco's. He thinks regular card-board boxes are boring. And this only reason, I keep going back there...
costco-box01
costco-box02
costco-box03


0 comments:

Post a Comment