Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


We Got Valerian Root!

Posted: 24 May 2012 01:00 AM PDT

When I saw that my friends at the Katnip Lounge got Valerian Root, I said that I wanted to get some myself.  And guess what? They sent me and Harley some of their stash! I can tell by sniffing that it is going to be good.

Harley is already in love with the stuff!  

They also sent a pretty card and some of our very favorite organic catnip. Those cats are all right! You might be wondering why I am posing with one paw behind my back.  I do not know.

Hey, Harley! Stay away! I get to try this stuff first.

Nom, nom, nom! I decided to taste-test it first.  It has a flavor.  A GOOD flavor!
Now I think I will just roll around in it for a while.

Sorry, Harley.  It is all gone!
Ps: Do not worry, Harley got to have some, too!  Thanks Katnip Lounge kitties!

0 comments:

Post a Comment