My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Goma Update—Goma And Kuma Reunion

Posted: 07 May 2012 09:02 AM PDT

cat-reunion-01
cat-reunion-02
Thank you so much everyone for your concerns and support after Goma got sick! Here is Goma update! I've separated Goma and Kuma for 3 days so that I could monitor the litter box. Goma pooped little bit Friday morning, and he didn't poop over this weekend. I called Dr. Moore and she told me to put him on Cisapride 2.5mg twice a day. Cisapride strengthen Goma's ability to push the poop out. I think it worked, because  today he produced good size, solid poop! I am little concerned because it was hard poop...but he is pooping that is a great sign!

When I let Goma out of the little room he was confined in, he run downstairs and started to smell everything. We were laughing saying "Oh detective Goma is out!" lol. The pictures were taken when Kuma tried to smell Goma for the first time. Kuma was very gentle as if he was saying "Are you okay? I missed you" Such a good kitty!!

I will continue feed Goma wet food only and keep giving him laxative for his hairballs. I hope Kuma used to use other litter box now so that he will continue use that from now on... oh what a week we had!! It was crazy...but positive thing is now I know what Goma needs to keep him happy and healthy. If this never happened, I will never know...


0 comments:

Post a Comment