Puppy on a Roomba

Puppy on a Roomba


Corgi Approved! Fresh Dog Review

Posted: 04 May 2012 08:08 AM PDT

Prodcut Review Corgis

 

Sometimes we are smelly little dogs with no tails, or so they claim. Personally, I thinks that we smell just fine, but the people who live with us seem to disagree. Then they give us water tortures. Here is what I think of water. Does that look like a happy face to you? (Thank goodness they got rid of that terrible torture pool!)

swimterror_thumb

Then, some nice people representing Fresh Dog sent us a way to smell nice without water tortures! It is Fresh Dog Dry Shampoo and Fresh Dog Waterless Bath Foam!

Evie got all excited about the Waterless Bath foam, so Secretary Mommy tested it on her first.

Fresh Dog Waterless Foam Bath

To use it, have your waterless bath assistant put some on their hands and then rub it into your fur. It has a fairly light, clean grapefruit scent.

fresh dog foam bath

Be sure to spread it around evenly. Secretary Mommy put a big glob on Evie's back and said she should have dotted it around a bit first. Well, of course she should have!  Silly Mommy! Evie smelled very nice after using this and I kind of wanted to smell like that too.

Evie and I next smelled the Dry Shampoo, and it smelled quite girly, like Lavender!  Evie approves of girl smells, but I would rather smell more manly. So what does Secretary Mommy do? She put the girly smelling one me!

*Secretary Mommy Note: Ty was really stinky, he needed the stronger scented dry shampoo.

* Puppy on a Roomba Reply: No I didn't, I smelled just fine! Kind of like nice dirty socks! When can I write my bloggy without an editor?

* Secretary Mommy Reply: When you learn to type.

fresh dog dry shampoo

Mommy says the powder is very easy to apply. She just sprinkled it on me and rubbed it in. It looked fine with my black fur too after it was rubbed in fully. It has a rather strong fragrance, I guess to make a dog smell super fresh. It worked, but I smelled like a girl! That still is better than a water torture though! Maybe next time Mommy will switch them around and give me the foamy one instead.

*Secretary Mommy Note: Only if you don’t already smell like dirty socks.

Overall, these products are Little Dog With No Tail Approved! We like them to freshen us up with less time spent in the water torture bath! Buy the foam for a lighter scent and bit less messy to apply option and the dry shampoo for a stronger scent to address stronger dog smells.

Disclosure: Secretary Mommy says the FTC requires me to tell you that a representative of  the Fresh Dog company sent me these products for free for us to review. I'm just a little dog with no tail, so I don't know what an FTC is.  Mommy says it is the Federal Trade Commission. I thought it might mean For Tailless Canines?

LinkedInStumbleUponEmailGoogle ReaderShare


0 comments:

Post a Comment