My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Goma Is Stuck In Cat Tunnel

Posted: 08 May 2012 10:33 AM PDT

cat-tunnel-01
cat-tunnel-02
cat-tunnel-03
cat-tunnel-04
I bought this Floor Cat Tunnel for Goma so that he feels comfortable in his small room when he needed to stay there alone for few days. He really love this and was in the tunnel all the time. I think the shape makes them feel calm. It;s funny how I brought the tunnel out in the living room, Kuma wanted to check it out but Goma got inside and didn't let him near it. Goma was upside down in the tunnel and he will neko-punch Kuma when he comes close. He thinks it belongs to him now. I just had fun looking at Goma in the tunnel in this position because it is soooo funny! I hope picture will show you that! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment