My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Goma Made A Baby(For Real)

Posted: 12 Jun 2012 02:40 PM PDT

cat-fur01
cat-fur02
Yes Goma made another Goma from himself...yup whole Goma came out when I bush him with infamous FURminator deShedding Tool for Cats(This is NOT sponsor post from them)...If you own fluffy Goma or any kitty except the one with no hair, you must own Furminator. This is the best deshedding tool I ever used and it is great for long haired kitty like Goma. Believe me if you groom your cat whole another cat will come out with Furminator! Kuma was for a while confused why goma is laying there on the floor, then he realized that wasn't Goma. lol!! So funny!!

If you haven't try Furminator for cats, you totally should! Again Furminator didn't pay me to say this so trust me! I also found a great deal, on Amazon too! Check it out!



0 comments:

Post a Comment