My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Mission Im-paw-sibble Goma Took A Bath

Posted: 18 Jun 2012 09:57 AM PDT

wet-cat-01
wet-cat-02
Yes, I pulled a misson im-paw-sibble! I bathe Goma! He just hates bath and I had hardest time with him... Last few times I tried, he gave me a bloody arms and shoulder, he literlay turns cat from hell!! And drying him with drier is even more im-paw-sibble! So I waited until it gets really hot so I can just wash him and let him go!! It was so funny, as soon he was out of the washing area, he run so fast, and running around the house like a CRAZY CAT! Then Kuma takes notice something was so wrong with Goma so he started to run after him!! That was so funny, then Syd wanted to smell Goma too haha!

Anyway, sometimes he has dry and freaky skin so I purchased Pet Naturals SOOTHE Oatmeal shampoo! It is very thick in texture and smells wonderful and it is free of fillers, thickeners, harsh additives, oils, lanolins, and silicones!! Pet Natural is from Vermont in fact they are my neighbors!! SO I am supporting local business and a great natural product!! Now Goma's fur smells like coconut, and very silky...I love it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment