My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Goma Stuck In A Odd Place

Posted: 15 Jun 2012 01:38 PM PDT

cat in basket
cat in basket 02
cat in basket03
Okay so we have this basket, which can't be any more "Cat-sized" than any other basket I own... I think the maker of this basket must thought about Goma when they made this....because Goma fits in like a glove with this basket! It just right size! Every now and then I find him in this basket, everytime it makes me laugh! I don't know why, I guess it's just how he fits in...just so funny to me...

Anyway I thought, this picture will be puuurfect for Friends of Goma Facebook page monthly themed movie!! if we did a theme like "Cat(s) in odd places" don't you agree?? Anyway, this month's Friends of Goma movie theme is "Cats with Biddies" Buddies can be anything, it can be another animal buddy, favorite toy, blanket or human...basically anything with a cat with his or her favorite thing. please send your photo(s) to Jackie, kiwi1254@yahoo.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment