My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

DIY 4TH OF JULY Lope Knot Collar And Bracelet

Posted: 28 Jun 2012 08:28 AM PDT

4th July lope cat collar 02
4th July lope cat collar 01
4th July lope cat collar 03
4th July lope cat collar 04
4th July lope cat collar 05
Check this out! I made Nautical inspired 4th of July lope knot cat collar and matching bracelet! We normally celebrate 4th of July with bandanna or some kind of neck piece, but this year I wanted to do something more special.

The idea came when I saw an article on Marie Claire about nautical inspired fashion. I really like the idea of mixing the athletic element with fashion. This cat collar and matching bracelet is very elegant and fashion forward but very casual and sporty! It is very durable too. I am also like the idea of matching jewelry for animal and humans.

I love my cats so dearly and this matching jewelry somehow makes me feel we are even more connected... would you feel the same way or am I just crazy!?

*Do you want matching bracelet with your beloved kitties? E-mail me I might be able to take few custom orders!



0 comments:

Post a Comment