Puppy on a Roomba

Puppy on a Roomba


Dear Daddy, From Evie

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 05:57 AM PDT

To Daddy from Evie, Edited by Secretary Mommy for correctness

My Garden:

vegetable garden

 

Dear Daddy,

Thank you for the really nice garden, I'm sorry that silly Mommy left the gate open when she was watering I snuck in there while the gate was open and found the big, juicy, tempting, tasty zucchini that Mommy had picked just for me you. Maybe if Mommy wouldn't leave zucchinis lying around like this, they would be safer. I know I am not supposed to bother things that I find lying around.

zucchini

I'm so sorry Daddy that I am a starving corgi because you only feed me twice each day and don't give me enough treats I couldn't help myself and taste tested your zucchini even though I had just eaten breakfast. Although I don't know how bad the crime can really be when Mommy had me reenact it for photos!

corgi zucchini

So, Daddy, this is what your zucchini looks like:

bitten zucchini

Despite everything I said here because Mommy made me write this, I still maintain that the squirrel really did it. I'm so sorry Daddy, that I took a bite out of your zucchini you had better I hope that you will forgive me!

By the way it was really tasty and worth it! I'm so sorry Daddy!

Love, Evie

P.S. Ty told me to do it, he should be in trouble too!

P.P.S. Cuteness is a defense!

LinkedInStumbleUponEmailGoogle ReaderShare


0 comments:

Post a Comment