Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


I Got Bad Teeths

Posted: 11 Sep 2012 01:00 AM PDT

If you follow me on Facebook, you probably already know that I spent yesterday at the vet's office getting my teeths cleaned. It was a real bumscrubbly day. And I am ashamed to admit to you that my teeths are a little bit bad.
Here is my report card.  First I would like to point out the part that says "Such a good kitty!! She did great." 
You might need to click on the report card to biggify, unless you have super-strong eyes. It says I have "Level 3 build up" and "Severe inflammation/gingivitis throughout" and also "Enamel staining and recession throughout."  This makes me feel embarrassed.  My Mommeh looked at my teeths and told me they look very white and clean now! I have to take Clindamycin drops for two weeks. 

I hope you are not disappointed in my poor oral hygiene.

0 comments:

Post a Comment