Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Fluffy Friday # 75 - Big Fat Meow! *

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 12:25 PM PDT

What? A Fluffy Friday post on a Saturday? And after a long silence too? Smiley

Well, I have to thank my friend Lil actually. She reminded me of my Fluffy Friday post by posting a FF without me LOL! I am so sorry to my fluffy friends for neglecting my cat blog lately. I will try my best to be more active here. It's not like I don't have a whole lot of photos and cat stories to share so the only conclusion I have for the lack of posting is sheer laziness and lack of inspiration. My bad, I know. Will you forgive me meows? sembah

Back to Lil who's apparently having some problem housing her many cats, I hope I am not too late to have her post featured here this week on Fluffy Friday. Please drop by and lend her some support in aiding her mission to find the best homes for her cats. I know she stated in her post that she only has a week to find them good loving owners but I'm sure she will still appreciate your love and support for her many meows by dropping by for a visit at the very least. peluk

I am leaving you with this awesome fat and fluffy meow photo, courtesy of Catster. Happy Fluffy Friday and I want this fatty fluffy meow, oh my!!
Smiley

Photobucket
Come to me Fluffy!!





Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.

Blogspot Blogs



Wordpress Blogs



0 comments:

Post a Comment