My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Posted: 20 Sep 2012 05:01 PM PDT



Pet Toy Storage Solution—Ottoman

Posted: 20 Sep 2012 05:31 PM PDT

Do your pets get in to toy basket or box and take everything out of there and leave it on the floor?? And you have to pick them up through out the day?? Well, that's exactly what happens in my house. Syd and Kuma team up together and they will take turns to take toys out of this basket. I wish they will put them back but that's just never gonna happen. I am always tripping on the toys and picking them up all day!! I had enough!! Here is my solution to this problem.
pet toy storage solution 01
pet toy storage solution 02
 Don't you hate this?? Why do I have to pick up the toys on the floor ALL DAY???
The solution...
pet toy storage solution 03
The solution is storage Ottoman! I found one from Amazon and it is under $60!! Bench Faux-Leather Storage Ottoman. YES! First of all, it looks great! and gives extra seating to small living room. Best of all, my animals can not get to their toys!! No more tripping over and picking up their toys!! I love this Ottoman...I can fold this flat if I want to as well!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment