My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Goma Gets New Scratcher

Posted: 14 Sep 2012 01:32 PM PDT

 Goma has been so good fighting through his megacolon, I gave him this wavy scratcher...as you can see he claimed it as soon as I open the package!! Goma ate a lot of catnip yesturday and he vomited twice last night...and now he is not eating...this is important lesson for me because Goma loves to eat catnip!! Now I can't give him too much of it...his stomach is way sensitive so I need to stick with his regular diet...oh Goma...it's always something for you!!
goma scratcher01
goma scratcher02
"Look mom I am falling off the scratcher!!"
goma scratcher03
GOMA: Kuma that is my scratcher!!! MOve!!
KUMA: NO!!! This is mine you already play it's my time!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment