Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Spying On My Mommeh

Posted: 06 Sep 2012 03:19 AM PDT

Ohai! I just noticed I have something stuck to my clawr! Oh well.  My Mommeh gets in a car and drives away to a place called "Work" every single day.  Want to spy on her?
This is her office.  Notice the beautiful picture of me and Mommeh on the wall? She also has a photo of Harley and a photo of me on the right side of her desk.  I found a little daily cat calendar there, a Tivoli radio, a little desk heater and a USB powered lava lamp! I am not sure what she does every day when she is gone, but it looks like maybe she spends the day playing with those little bendable Gumby and Pokey dolls...
And look at this dog! Her name is Ginger and she's staying in the office for a few days while her mom is on vacation.  Ginger was a little bit nervous, so she has to wear a Thundershirt.
And now some news about the Petties awards! The winners were supposed to be announced tomorrow, but they told me the award ceremony has been moved to October 12th at 3pm PST.  This is because of the number of nominations they received for the Unsung Hero Award.  Waiting sure is hard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment