My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

THE TWO KITTIES FROM SANDY HAVE A NEW HOME

Posted: 15 Dec 2012 03:47 PM PST

THE TWO KITTIES FROM SANDY HAVE A NEW HOME!
I got an update from Deborah Mix about those two Himalayan kitty! First of all I want to thank everyone who helped and concerned about this kitties...Here is the update from the rescue group:
UPDATE! THE PERSIANS SHEBA & NIGHTIE HAVE A NEW HOME!
The two Persians went to their new home the other evening where the rescuer performed a home check and made sure that their new home was safe and secure. Nightie made herself right at home and was happily exploring when her rescuers left. Sheba is a bit more suspicious and was still hiding under the table when we left. She came out after a bit and both slept on the bed overnight. Both girls seem very happy to be out and are interested in meeting their new kitty roommates over the next few days as they settle in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment