My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Season's Greetings From Sachie, Goma and Santa

Posted: 02 Dec 2012 10:57 AM PST

santa-goma
We went to see Santa today at Petsmart and snap this precious picture for Holiday 2012!! The Central Vermont Humane Society which I volunteer every week to clean the cat cages at Petsmart, was hosting this and half of the proceeds goes to CVHS! So I was like I must go there and participate!! Goma wasn't very good during the photo shoot so he doesn't look normal handsome self...but this is just so precious for me to have a picture taken together with Goma and Santa!! I will cherish this photo forever and ever!! Okay so yeah I didn't take Kuma because I only have one carrier and also Kuma turns into cat from hell in the car...so I decided to only take Goma...Maybe next year I will. Happy holidays from Sachie+Goma and Santa!


0 comments:

Post a Comment