Puppy on a Roomba

Puppy on a Roomba


Dear Santa…..

Posted: 12 Dec 2012 03:20 PM PST

Dear Santa (From Ty),

I was a very good corgi this year. I shared with Evie once back in May and I put back the bacon I stole when I did my potty in the yard, which by the way I always do outside, which is good right? I didn't eat any of Mommy's lipsticks like Evie did, and we all know that you are coming to give her presents, so surely I can have something too?

Also, dear Santa, dear nice Santa who just loves corgi dogs, even slightly perhaps naughty ones, not that I have been naughty mind you, I left you special treats for when you come with my presents and it was all my idea, not Evie's idea. The special treats are in the refrigerator downstairs. You can have ALL of Mommy and Daddy's beer and special snacks that are there. They won't mind, really they won't. I didn't ask them, but I know that they would give you their beer in order for me to have presents.

So, please Santa, PLEEEEEEEAAAASE!!!!! come this Christmas and bring me some presents because everyone knows that corgis need lots of new stuff each year!

Thank You!

Ty

Dear Santa (From Eve),

I was a very good corgi this year, and I hope you bring Ty lots of presents. I don't really need anything and I will happily give anything that you give to me to Ty, because he is a very good corgi and the best brother ever. So please just give all of my presents to Ty.

Love,

Eve

 

santa corgi letter

LinkedInStumbleUponEmailGoogle ReaderShare

0 comments:

Post a Comment