My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

CUSTOM PET PORTRAIT BY SACHIE, PROCEEDS GOES TO FIN'S DENTAL SURGERY FUND

Posted: 07 Dec 2012 04:06 PM PST

CUSTOM PET PORTRAIT BY SACHIE, PROCEEDS GOES TO FIN'S DENTAL SURGERY FUND!! Auction starts now! I am auctioning off my custom pet portrait to benefit my friend Finley and Jen. Finley is a Himalayan cat who needs an expensive dental surgery. And Jen can't afford it. He is suffering very bad tooth infection and causing all sort of health problems. Fin is having his surgery on 12/17 and we need total of $600 to do so. *All proceeds goes to Fin's dental surgery fund(Chip in donation box is also located at right hand side of this page if someone likes to donate). The auction will be for 10 days.

Do you want to donate to Fin anyway? Please find Chip in donation box set up at right hand side of this page. You can donate easily and quickly there! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment