My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Limited Signed Numbered Goma Prints

Posted: 03 Dec 2012 06:20 AM PST

I made this special print just in time of Christmas! You know Goma likes Christmas tree so much that he always try to get in it. So I thought I should make Goma as Christmas tree lol! He is saying "This is not what I sign up for!" Each print is signed and numbered with 20 strict number of prints per each color way. Choose your favorite colors before it's gone!
Delicious Details:
  • Size 8x10
  • Printer on matte premium fine art archival paper
  • Strictly numbered 20 each color print
  • Signed and numbered
  • Frame not included fits in standard 8x10 frame
  • Purfect for holiday gift ships in time of Christmas


Color Option





Call Me, Maybe?

Posted: 03 Dec 2012 07:47 PM PST

Call me maybe cat 01
Call me maybe cat 02
Call me maybe cat 03
I'm sorry I have to get this one off my chest...Mr Mcdreamy Goma is a lady killer as you know it.What do you say ladies??

0 comments:

Post a Comment