Puppy on a Roomba

Puppy on a Roomba


Puppy Approved! Lilly Brush Review

Posted: 05 Dec 2012 08:41 AM PST

I made Secretary Mommy write words for me this Wednesday! That way I can tell you about a new puppy hair eating brush from the Lilly Brush company that will take the hairs off of your clothes. Secretary Mommy reports that it also removes pills from sweaters. I don't know why sweaters have to take pills, but I know that I have to take pills sometimes and those are bad. Removing them is a good thing!

022

Here is the present the company sent to me! Isn't it a pretty box?

Lilly brush box

I opened it right away!

corgi present

This brush was inside.

Lilly brush

Then, Evie and I tested it by putting hairs all over Secretary Mommy's sweater.  She wiped the brush on them and guess what? It ate all of our hairs and the fabric pills on the sweater too! Secretary Mommy was very impressed. She says that she also likes how it cleans easily, has a cap, and can fit in her purse. She likes it much better than the tape roller.

The brush made us so happy that we have been putting more hairs all over Mommy's clothes so that the brush won't go hungry.I think that it is very important!

You can buy the Lily Brush here and also follow them on Facebook!

Little dog with no tail disclosure: I was sent this product as a gift to review.

LinkedInStumbleUponEmailGoogle ReaderShare

0 comments:

Post a Comment