Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Daisy's Deli is Open!

Posted: 22 Oct 2009 01:00 AM PDT

I am going to show you something new and exciting I just gotted! Do you know what it is? I'm sitting on it!
It is my very own freezer! All of our raw frozen meat was taking up too much space in my Mommeh's vegetarian freezer. So now I have a freezer just for the foods Harley and I eat!
It is pretty small, so it fits perfectly in the laundry room. In case you are in the market for a small freezer, this one is an Avanti CF62. It has wheels so you can roll it around! It does not roll as fast as my stroller though.
Here is the inside. It is only 2.2 cubic feet, but it is plenty big enough for our foods. It holds our four open bags of venison, chicken, beef and rabbit frozen medallions and also a full back-up of each bag, on the bottom. The patties you see are the large 8 ounce patties.
Daisy's Deli is open for business. Can I take your order?
Ps: My Mommeh and Daddeh bought this from a certain store and got a much better price than anything we have seen on-line. If you are interested, send me an e-mail and I will tell you the price and the name of the store. It is not a very excellent store, so I do not want to give a link here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment