Puppy on a Roomba

Puppy on a Roomba


Win an Autographed Copy of How to Take Over Teh Wurld: A LOL Cat Guide 2 Winning!

Posted: 29 Oct 2009 04:00 AM PDT

My favorite booky ever is  How to Take Over Teh Wurld: A LOLcat Guide 2 Winning. OK, so it is the only booky I have ever had, but that should make little difference. See, isn't it a pretty booky?

LOL Cat Book

Mommy gots this copy of it at her bloggy people meeting and it is even written on by the LOL Cat interwebspace owner guy, Ben Huh. I'm just a little dog with no tail, so I can't spells autographed. See, here is a picty of it.

110

I likes this booky so much that I wants to share it! So I will give it away to one lucky reader. I haven’t even chewed on it or anything!

To enter, leave a comment and answer the following questions. You must answer all of the questions, and you have to get question number three right to be entered! Please only answer these three questions once, duplicates will be disqualified.

  1. Do you like your earthworms squishy or crunchy? Explain why.
  2. Why are the trees coming apart? (I really need to know this).
  3. How many tails do I have?

Also, watch my blog over the next two weeks for additional chances to enter to win by answering new questions that I will put at the end of some of my posts. It won't be every day, so you will have to watch for them!

In two weeks, I will draw a random winner. Then I will send that person the booky! Be sure to leave your email in the comment form (it won't show up here) so I can contact you if you win!  Please watch your email, because you will have to respond within 7 days or the prize will be redrawn.

Do you have friends who like LOL Kitties? If so, tell them to come enter my contest!

Good luckies!


0 comments:

Post a Comment