Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


MM - The Way U Make Me Feel by MJ & Britney **

Posted: 18 Oct 2009 02:01 PM PDT


meow meow! How is your Monday coming along? This week I'm featuring a music quiz from Blogthings. I'm so happy my Michael Jackson song is The Way You Make Me Feel for it's definitely one of my hot tunes from the King of Pop.
Smileys

Find out your MJ song by taking this quiz and don't forget to share your results with me. Meanwhile, enjoy this spectacular music video of Michael Jackson and Britney Spears performing this number. Happy Music Monday!
Smileys


You Are "The Way You Make Me Feel"



You are hopeful and romantic. You're always falling for someone, and you can help but tell the world about your latest infatuation. Somewhat true.

You are the type of person who is easily inspired by love. You have a lot of muses. Love inspires me to believe and have faith in myself and others.

Even if a relationship doesn't pan out, you don't mind too much. You're much more in love with falling in love than being in love. I do mind when it's real love that breaks my heart.

And while you may be able to commit, it doesn't keep you from looking. Someone is always turning your head. Perhaps before I got hitched!





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!



MEOW DIARIES LOVES

0 comments:

Post a Comment