Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Hot Cats!

Posted: 27 Oct 2009 09:14 AM PDT


Though it's been raining most nights since last weekend, the weather is unusually hot during the day. My
cats are feeling the heat too and I see them lounging around in the oddest places to cool down.
Smileys

Chubbs cooling down on the dining table

That's why I'm contemplating on getting a new Minka Aire Concept II fan for our living-room. Our single ceiling fan is no longer sufficient to keep my fluffy kids happy and comfy and I'm sure they will welcome another fan in our living-room, which is huge by the way.

Get off the microwave oven Benji!

The Mika Aire Concept II ceiling fan is a best-seller for Minka Aire. It's available in a 44" and 52" model with 3 concave blades set at a 14° pitch to offer efficient air distribution. I'd have to get the contractor to install the new fan but if it will take away some of the heat we're currently facing, it's worth the money. Plus, this fan is easy to set up; requiring 75% less time and labor to assemble compared to the conventional ceiling fans. Smileys

Available in white, brushed nickel, maple, mahogany, and oil rubbed bronze, this fan comes with a remote control, which is perfect for lazy me. All Minka fans also come with a 110% Low Price Guarantee!
Smileys

I'm hot Master!

-FC Scoreboard points for my first THREE commenters-


LADYJAVA
GAGAY
SHEMAH

0 comments:

Post a Comment