Puppy on a Roomba

Puppy on a Roomba


Halloween is Almost Here!

Posted: 30 Oct 2009 07:35 AM PDT

I'm an excited little dog with no tail because Halloween is almost here. Mommy says that on Halloween people dress up and get treats. So I am going dress up and see what happens! I thought about being a witchy little dog with no tail, so I tried on this hat that I found.

dog halloween witch hat

But then Mommy took it away and gave it to the lawn goose. So I had to find another costume. I'll show you tomorrow what it is!

lawn goose halloween costume

Here is a chance for you to get another entry into my booky giveaway contest. Can you guess what my costume will be? Here is a hint: It will have everyone buzzing! Post your guess with the statement "please enter me in your contest" for an entry! Please only guess once, duplicates will be disqualified. And don't worry, if you get it wrong, I'll still enter you because I'm a beeutiful little dog with no tail. You can even come back after tomorrow and enter if you likes!


0 comments:

Post a Comment