Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


MM - I Don't Wanna Lose Your Love Tonight by The Outfield **

Posted: 25 Oct 2009 09:36 AM PDT


Woo hoo I am feeling the 80s this week! I've already featured a cool
80s song at MPG and now here's another awesome song from this rockin' good era! This is the Star Wars version for the video I Don't Wanna Lose Your Love Tonight. I do hope you'll like this one and happy Music Monday!
Smileys


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!





Is Master Planning Another Vacation?

Posted: 25 Oct 2009 06:15 AM PDT


Oh no, I think Master is thinking of another vacation! For three nights now I peeped inside her office and I saw Master busy on her laptop searching for Luxury, Budget and Family Vacation Rental properties at
Vacation Rentals AD, a cool Vacation Rental by Owner site she recently found while surfing online.
Smileys

Phoebe already missing Master

I know Master has been working hard and a vacation sounds just about right for her and for B too. It seems this new site she found offers the best vacation rentals from all over the world. Prices are lower than the usual Vacation Rentals too since this site offers properties that are owned by other people who would like to rent them out to vacationers. But my brothers and I don't like it when Master goes away for too long. We don't mind her going away for a day or two but if she goes on vacation for a week, we'd surely miss her. Smileys

When Master takes a break and enjoys a holiday with B, she'd normally send us to the Pet Hotel. We like being at the Pet Hotel since it's so posh and we get special food and toys there but at the end of the day when the food is gone and the lights turned off, we'd miss Master and B so much. And all we want to do is go home to our home sweet home. I wonder if Master is really going on a vacation and if so, for how many days because I'm already missing her. meow! Smileys

-FC Scoreboard points for my first THREE commenters-


0 comments:

Post a Comment