Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Fluffy Friday # 20 - Phoebe on My Pillow **

Posted: 15 Apr 2010 02:23 PM PDT


Phoebe loves my new fluffy pillow and I have no complaints about her messing it up with her fluffy fur. As long as she is quietly nestled on my pillow, inside my cool cozy bedroom, I'm happy. Smiley

Most nights, Phoebe sleeps with me actually. First, perched on my pillow and later in the night she'll move to the rug on the floor. But the other day, B woke up to see Phoebe still sleeping on my pillow, her face really close to mine with one fluffy paw touching my hand. I thought it was so adorable and felt much loved by my baby girl. Too bad B neglected to take a picture of this fluffy sleepy moment. I hope you like this picture of Phoebe on my pillow though and Happy Fluffy Friday! Smiley







Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.

Blogspot Blogs



Wordpress Blogs



0 comments:

Post a Comment