My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan cat "Goma"

Goma VS Grass VIDEO!

Posted: 24 Apr 2010 06:50 PM PDT

Hi!! How are you guys doing this weekend?? It is sooo nice outside in Vermont, sunny and perfect weather!! I don't know about your kitty, but Goma loves fake grass...we have a fake grass plant in my room and he tries to eat it all the time!(I won't let him though). This video is me trying to play with him with a grass. Goma is trying to eat it, and he gets really fierce!! so funny!!! Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW FAN ART!
Goma art by Angela E!! She writes: "Hi there! I saw Goma on CATS 101 on Animal Planet - and fell in love instantly with Goma and the blog itself. My favorite part is how you give a voice to little Goma... its so funny to read your interactions with him! I've been reading his adventures for a few days now and am obsessed! I had to draw you both a little something to show my love! Its not the best but I hope you and Goma love it."-Ange

This is soooo amazing!! Thank you so much Ange!! YOU ARE so talented!! I love how you draw Goma, so fluent & I love the colors!!!!! little crown is sooooo cute too!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment