Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Neko Fly Mania!

Posted: 10 May 2011 01:00 AM PDT

I FINALLY got a Neko Fly of my VERY OWN! HOORAY for me!
And I CAUGHT it on my very FIRST try. I have GOOD eye-paw coordination. And you can SEE that my L-O-N-G TAIL helps with BALANCE.
RATS! That sneaky FLY got AWAY from me.
This athletic pose shows off my MUSCLES! And the BULLS EYE on my LEG! It is not really an EYE, that is just a SAYING. Except I WISH that I could SEE stuff with my BULLS EYE. Things would look FUNNY from my LEG!
I am PRAYING the Neko Fly will not get AWAY this time!
Now I have that sneaky FLY right where I want him. My MOMMEH noticed on this picture that one of my FANGS is BROKEN on the end.
Now I will DRAG my PREY to my LAIR! Neko Fly, you are no MATCH for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment