Your Daily Cute: “Adorable Kitten vs. Fingers!” plus 1 more

Your Daily Cute: “Adorable Kitten vs. Fingers!” plus 1 more

Link to Your Daily Cute

Adorable Kitten vs. Fingers!

Posted: 19 May 2011 09:05 PM PDT

Kittens don't even need toys. Anything that moves is fair game. And honestly, if it's not moving, it's pretty fair game, too.Especially fingers. If I took a survey, I bet fingers would come up on the top of the Kittens Favorite Toys list.Look at how big this baby's eyes are!


Cow-Cat Momma and Her Cow Kittens Need an Angel!

Posted: 19 May 2011 05:28 PM PDT

It's not very often that I use the Cute to beg... but every once and a while, a group of kittens or a special cat just gets to me. This is one of those times.There is a litter of cow-kittens and their cow momma at a kill shelter in Georgia. They are not safe and are in dire need of rescue. I just heard that some more mommas came in today, so that means this group is getting closer to not making


0 comments:

Post a Comment