Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Wardobe Malfunction

Posted: 20 May 2011 01:00 AM PDT

I had a serious wardrobe malfunction! My Mommeh noticed that I did not seem as cheerful modeling as I usually am. Usually I smile and look all around and make different expressions, but today I just sat there. If you look closely, you might be able to spot the trouble.
I was trying my best to point it out. See? One of the stringy thingies that you use to hang the skirt up with was wrapped around my paw! I could not even move that paw at all. It was like a tourniquet!
Once I got freed from the string, I was all happy again. Especially on account of I got to wear this pretty two-piece suit embellished with shiny blue sapphires! Everything is better with jewels attached.
Mommeh, I am going to have to give you a medium-hard Bitey as your punishment. Please, do not ever let this happen again!
You are forgiven now.
And as my special reward, I get to wear my fancy suit while I lounge around the rest of the morning!
I hope you have no mishaps with your wardrobe today. But if you do, you can tell me all about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment