Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Fluffy Friday #68 - Lovely Lion! *

Posted: 20 May 2011 01:17 AM PDT


Hello cat lovers! I know it's been a while since I had a
Fluffy Friday post here but I am back this week with a new fluffy meow to entice you to immediately run out to the pet store and bring one home today LOL! Smiley

Meet Lion, isn't he adorable? And he reminds me of Benji too except that
Benji is fatter and fluffier! ihikhik


Lion is my brother's cat and he really is the sweetest cat. He is not as friendly as Benji but he is not a scaredy cat like Chubbs either! Lion doesn't mind strangers petting him so when I visited my parents' last two weeks, I managed to get plenty of shots of Lion in many different poses.


Mel and Lion

Enjoy the photos and have a lovely Fluffy Friday! Smiley

Say cheese!





Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.

Blogspot Blogs




Wordpress Blogs



0 comments:

Post a Comment