My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Goma Does Not Approve Kuma's House

Posted: 13 May 2011 01:25 PM PDT


SACHIE: Kuma has so much imagination Goma, He can make anything a fun house!
GOMA: I has better housez! I has luxury cardboard box from Costco!
SACHIE: Well, give Kuma a break Goma, He still a kitten.


Goma Is The Boss And Kuma Needs To Chill.

Posted: 13 May 2011 01:47 PM PDT



SACHIE: Oh Kuma... I am sorry but Goma is being territorial.
KUMA: What is Territralz?? Whatever it is, it's not fun or yummy!!
GOMA: Territorial means I IS THE BOSS Kuma. 
SACHIE: Goma! Don't be mean like that!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is really a good deal I have to share with you!! Join PetFlow.com now and they'll give you FREE SHIPPING FOR LIFE! All you have to do is place a $59+ order at PetFlow.com and use code PET59 and shipping will be waived! As long as your auto-delivery is at least $59, all your future orders will be shipped for free+ you will save up to 25% on products that you already buying for your pets!


0 comments:

Post a Comment