Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Are You a Pet Person?

Posted: 10 Sep 2010 05:41 PM PDT


If your answer is YES, please make your way to
Cuteness Pet Community right now, the ultimate meeting point for cats and pet lovers worldwide to come together and play! Smiley


Cuteness Pet Community
is of course FREE to join. Registration is very easy and will take you less than 2 minutes to complete! Once email confirmation is received, you can immediately start building your pet profiles with Photos, Status updates, Friends and many more before exploring the many cool activities and features you can now enjoy with other pet lovers in the community.

I really like the sound of
Cuteness Cutewars, which are Cute Pet Challenges or duels between your pet and any other pet you deem worthy to challenge in a really fun and adorable contest. Members get to view and vote for the cutest pet in the 24/7 battle. 64 pets that receive the highest Cuteness Rating will then battle it out in the Thunderdome to see who is the cutest of them all! Sounds terribly exciting doesn't it? Winners will also WIN awesome prizes so perhaps I'll enter my cats for a cuteness duel after thoroughly exploring this new community I now belong to.

It is fun being in a Pet Community and it does make me feel a little special to share similarities and ideas with other pet people. Plus, there is also an exclusively-pet shopping section with more than 1,300 pet products available. I took a peek at the cat section and fell in love with this beautiful
Park Place Mega Cat Hotel! Smiley


Upper and lower main condo rooms accommodates multiple cats while the end units connect to the main condo as single guest rooms. Roomy enough to accommodate more than 10 cats, this would be the purr-fect place for my kids to host a slumber party for the Gambling Cat and the rest of their fluffy friends! Smiley

-FC Scoreboard points for my first THREE commenters-



MONICA
ELAI
BILL

Fluffy Friday #41 - Left Behind **

Posted: 10 Sep 2010 04:55 PM PDT


Phoebe
seems most affected by my leaving her behind. Every time I try to pack, she plops herself on my suitcase; sticks out her tongue at me and refuses to budge! This makes it harder for me to pack and even sadder at the thought of leaving my babies while B and I get some alone time on our vacation!
Smiley

I wanna follow Master!



Thank goodness for Uncle Hans who has so kindly agreed to babysit our kids and home while we're away. We love you Uncle Hans and Happy Fluffy Friday! Smiley



Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.

Blogspot Blogs



Wordpress Blogs





0 comments:

Post a Comment