Puppy on a Roomba

Puppy on a Roomba


My Doggie Reunion

Posted: 14 Sep 2010 09:02 AM PDT

I wents to a family reunion. But I don't thinks it was really a reunion when I had never mets anyone there before! But I'm just a little dog with no tail so I can't comprehend semantics.

First I met this little doggie. He had a tail and liked to play:

083

Look at the neat bally I found! It has a handle!

089

Then I met this other little dog with a tail who could run faster than me! I like to sniff his ears. The people in the picture are called cousins, but only their feet show because they are tall and I'm just a little dog with no tail.

090

Aunt Ruth hosted our reunion. She has a nice garden, so I sat in it until Secretary Mommy yelled at me for sitting on the flowers. I also taste tested a green bean there. Don't tell anyone!

113


0 comments:

Post a Comment