Puppy on a Roomba

Puppy on a Roomba


Little Dog With No Tail Mail!

Posted: 27 Sep 2010 04:00 AM PDT

I barked and barked at the mail man and then he gave me a box with my name on it! Who knew that would happen?!?!?   I never gots mail before!

Inside was a package and an envelope. I took it away to open it up, but then Secretary Mommy took it back and helped me.

Ty card

It had a card with a little dog with no tail on it! It was from doggie friend Jiggs in Kansas!

corgi card

And inside of the package were tasty treats!

corgi treats

Thanks Jiggs!!!!

happy corgi

I am trying to decide what to send to Jiggs asa  thanks you. I thought maybe some fresh earthworms from my earthworm farm, or some presquished tomatoes, but when I bring those to Mommy Secretary to mail she doesn't do so. I'm just a little dog with no tail, so I don't know postal regulations. Maybe those aren't allowed in the US mails? I'll have to think of something else to send.


0 comments:

Post a Comment