Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Construction Supervisor

Posted: 05 May 2011 01:00 AM PDT

There is more LOUD construction work on our big SHOWER! The repairman is taking a BREAK so I will go CHECK everything OUT! I am MANLY like that.
Hmmmm, the DRAIN appears to be installed PROPERLY. I see the CEMENT BOARD is Easiest to Cut and Fasten. This looks RIGHT.
Here is a SELECTION of TILES. NONE of them MATCH exactly. We'll have to put a BORDER so you do not NOTICE the DIFFERENCE. Tsk, tsk.
Okay, everything is in ORDER. My JOB here is DONE for now.
Hey, DAISY! Do you want to CHECK it OUT? You might be TOO SKERRED!
Um, the REPAIRMAN is BACK. I will FINISH snoopervising from under the BED.
ps: LATER on, the workerman poured a bunch of CONCRETE on the bottom. After he LEFT for the day, I RAN over and put my PAW into it! My Mommeh said NONONO real loud, and I ran off. She tried to SMOOTH OVER my pawprint and only made it WORSE. Now Mommeh is very UPSET! I HOPE when they lay the TILES it will cover over my MISTAKE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment