Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Thanks, Domino!

Posted: 08 Sep 2011 01:00 AM PDT

I am a very lucky kitteh because I got a package all the way from Canada from my beautiful friend Domino from Wendy's 3-D Cats! She is an expert fashion model! I wonder what is inside? I can tell from the smell that it must be something good.
Ooooh, look at the card inside! It has a picture of Dante, Dylan and Domino on the front. Domino is the petite tuxedo kitteh.
OOoooh! Toys! And treats! Okay, Harley, I will share with you.
But the best part... FASHION! Those are for me only! I will model these a little bit later for you.
Harley, you can go play with a toy so I can paw through everything in peace.
If you put a rolly ball in a box, it makes a great toy!
Harley bugged me until I agreed to post this picture for him, because he thinks it makes his arms look strong.
And I have saved the best for last... pink tissue paper! Thank you Domino! I cannot wait to model the new fashions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment