My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Goodbye Goma, Goodbye USA!

Posted: 11 Sep 2011 04:42 PM PDT

Hi guys! Sorry if you saw the title and freaked out. Well, I am packed and ready to go to Japan tomorrow! I have done this before but it is always so hard to leave Goma, now I have Kuma, it is double the sadness :-(. I think they can tell I am going because they seems to be more affectionate today. What am I gonna do without them!! So sad... I haven't been home for 3 years now, so it is time for me to go...I will be there a month and half. I know I know, can you believe this? Don't worry I will be blogging from Japan, probably some exciting cat-related things happening in Japan also I will do more Catoons as well. I will post picture of Goma and Kuma as I get them. Blogging from Japan will bring new inspiration to Goma blog, hopefully more cat awesomeness. Please pray for me as I say goodbye to Goma and Kuma! I am freaking out right now...soooo sad :-(
cat-in-sink 01
cat-in-sink 02


0 comments:

Post a Comment