My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

A House Designed For Cats! Ultimate Cat House in Japan Part 4

Posted: 21 Sep 2011 08:31 PM PDT

It's been about a week since I came to Japan. I just can't help but notice cat products everywhere! Of course Japan is the birth place of Hello Kitty and there is no secret that Japanese people loves cats. First of all, I was greeted by 3 huge Manekineko figuring at Kansai airport called "Tai-chan" "Fuku-chan" and "Suzu-chan". They are about 5'8 and they are multilingual speak 7 languages... When I went to a book store, I was shocked to see the whole section of cat related books. What I find very interesting is that a lot of books are about famous Japanese cats. Such as Maru, very famous youtube cat who loves boxes.

I am so happy that Japanese culture embraces cats so much, they are truly a part of lifestyle of Japanese people. I have covered three times in the past about ultimate cat house in Japan, they are beautifully designed houses that caters to humans and cats. I am so fascinated by this cat houses so that I ordered a catalog from one of the best cat house builder in Japan, Dear One house from Sekisui House. Their house is full of great feature and designs that make you want one! Well I do! This is my dream house, I think Goma and Kuma will love it too. What about you and your cats?

Sharing a work space with your cat. Both of you can enjoy outside!
Utilizing a wall space to build a shelves and pikaboo holes for cats.
Fun way to arrange book shelves and storage for cats!
Ground to the ceiling! Durable built-in cat tree.
Cat-shaped door knob and storage space that incorporates litter box space.
Cat house can not be completed without a cat-walk!

*All photo rights belongs to Sekisui House.
 
Can't get enough of cat houses in Japan?
A House Designed For Cats! Ultimate Cat House in Japan Part 1
A House Designed For Cats! Ultimate Cat House in Japan Part 2
A House Designed For Cats! Ultimate Cat House in Japan Part 3


0 comments:

Post a Comment